1. Your car is the second largest investment you're likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety
by having it repaired professionally.
2. Never drive a
car that could be unsafe becuase of damages.
3. Some insurance companies may want you to
visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our
shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here.
4. There is no law requiring you to obtain more
than one estimate or appraisal.
5. You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice.
Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
6. Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary
work. If you are not sure why one estimate is different from another you've received, please ask us!
7. Choose a shop that has uni-body repair equipment and certified (by I-CAR
or ASE, for example) technicans.
Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
9. Ask if the shop offers a LIFETIME
10. Let us help
you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.
*taken from brochure offered by Collision Services